Seblak a typical meal Bandung, capital of West Java province. Seblak quite popular in West Java, especially in the area of Bandung, where almost every corner of our city can get this seblak easily and with a friendly price.
Seblak food is very unique, it may be for the community Bandung in general are accustomed to these foods because food derived from Bandung quite unique-unique. Of course those of us who are outside the area of Bandung, especially outside of West Java is very difficult to get this seblak, even in the area of East Java, especially in Lumajang author never find food seblak wet this.
Seblak made of various materials and essentially seblak variant uses the basic ingredients which raw crackers crackers in boiled not fried sauteed hereinafter in conjunction with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, meat and much more, depending on our tastes. Of course the food is quite unique is not it? he’s just a recipe typical seblak Bandung certainly ust taste.
Recipes How to Make Delicious Bandung Seblak
– 200 grams of crackers aci yellow crude
– 3 eggs
– 5 butit beef meatballs (thinly sliced)
– 2 sticks of beef sausage (sliced)
– 1 stalk scallion pods (finely sliced)
– salt to taste
– a little sugar
– flavoring taste
– enough water
– oil for frying to taste
Ground spices :
– 5 red onions
– 2 cloves garlic
– 1 cm kencur
– 15 pieces of red cayenne pepper
– 2 teaspoons tamarind
– 1 red tomatoes
How to make :
1. Prepare the pan, put into boiling water crackers, boiled until tender and then remove and drain.
2. Soak in cold water crackers last minute, remove and drain.
3. Saute the spices that have been pulverized until the fragrance.
4. Pour half a glass of water and insert crackers that have been boiled earlier, stir well.
5. Continue to cook until the sauce is slightly shrunk. Then enter the beaten eggs, meatballs, sausage and sliced scallion pods.
6. Lastly add the sugar, salt and flavorings, stirring constantly until smooth and ready to be served.
The author himself has experimentalist typical seblak Bandung, the first impression that the authors get, it feels “ASIN” but perhaps because the author did not like salty alone. Of course for every different taste. We think that’s all, if you go to Bandung do not forget to buy directly there, because the sensation is clearly different from making your own. Thank you for reading reviews Recipes to Make Seblak Bandung.